Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Super siked

As the title of this post indicates, I'm super siked about my latest purchase.


Oh yes. Also thanks to Anders figuring out how the shit color profiles work, the colors don't get all fucked up when saving for web anymore which is nice. I mean, I've only gone like 5 years wondering about that. Also on a somewhat related note, when messing around with saving options I discovered you can check into subversion with photoshop. That is rad as shit. Another reason to be siked I suppose though I really doubt I'll ever use it.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

do you still live in Denmark?

I shall be traveling there soon and am currently gathering as much information as possible.

emerald c said...

hi! i'm from Singapore and stumbled upon your Blog... will be going to denmark for abt 3 months sometime in April... Copenhagen... would love to find out more abt it from a foreigner who's been there longer..